A buzzy events company are looking for a fluent French speaking Conference Producer to join their successful team. Based in fabulous offices near the river in Fulham, this immediate start role offering a great salary of £38K-£43K + OTE, plus benefits is an amazing way to build your experiences and develop the next step in your career. The successful Conference Producer will have the opportunity to develop on the success of existing events and produce new events!
This company is growing rapidly at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for career progression within the company. With international offices, the company offers great opportunities for internal promotion, career progression and to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events.
If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, determined, and confident with a strong work ethic, this role is perfect for you!
As the successful Conference Producer, you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research over the phone and in person to develop strong event agendas.
- Investigate and generate new topic ideas in line with global and regional trends.
- Be the relationship builder with key figures.
- Manage long term supporters along with build relationships with new clients.
- Work closely with the marketing team in successful promotion.
- Write promotional copy for the events.
- Direct the sponsorship team and delegate sales team to ensure targets are met.
- Manage the event onsite.
At the successful Conference Producer, you will have the following knowledge, skills and attitude:
- Fluent French and English reading/writing.
- Previous events experience or experience in a similar role producing high level conferences.
- Ability to engage with people over the phone and in person.
- Excellent research skills.
- Able to build rapport and relationships with senior executives.
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £38K-43K + OTE plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.