Are you genuinely passionate about travel and customer service? A long-established, luxury travel company are looking to hire an individual to respond in an appropriate and timely manner to customer communication.
You will be joining a company who have built a strong reputation within their field and win lots of business through word of mouth and repeat clients so dealing with any queries is of the utmost importance.
The Customer Service Executive will play a key role in:
- Responding to feedback received by telephone, email and via customer service questionnaires
- Communicate closely with the overseas team to ensure any issues are put right for the future
- Reputation management via online reviews
- React quickly to mitigate any negative impact on the business
- Using social media platforms such as Twitter to respond to customer feedback
A genuine desire to provide exceptional service, experience of successfully resolving customer complaints and a confident telephone manner are pre-requisites.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of successfully resolving customer complaints
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication
- Natural empathy
- Ability to relate to different personalities to achieve positive outcomes
- We offer an attractive salary and a performance-related bonus plus generous travel benefits.
Unlike many travel roles, this is a Monday to Friday position working from 9am – 6pm. Free parking is available on site in South West London along with a range of other benefits including at least 2 trips abroad per year, generous holiday allowance and a salary of £28k per annum.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Executive role please make contact with Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment