A quintessentially British luxury retail company are looking to hire a bright Client Services Coordinator to join their head office team in South West London. The company is internationally recognised and sell their products all around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join their growing team! If you are a strategic thinker with a keen eye for providing high-quality customer service, then this is the role for you!
This is a great opportunity for a bright spark who is looking to turbo-charge their careers in an excellent luxury goods company where they can contribute and really make an impact. You will be provided with full training and support, and this company has a reputation for a low turnover of staff and many employees stay on for decades.
As the successful Client Services Coordinator, you will handle…
- Order processing for customers via email, phone, and online, checking payment information and contacting customers for detail confirmation if required.
- Overseeing production and delivery process of bespoke products, acting as an effective liaison between production staff, the business, and customers.
- Acting as a front of house point-of-contact for the business, liaising with couriers, charities for donations, and customer enquiries including stock updates
- Managing samples prepared for photo-shoots, selecting and dispatching stock.
- Working with the sales team to ensure stock levels are maintained, chasing items to be topped up and monitoring levels between monthly counts.
As the successful Client Services Coordinator, you should have…
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a customer service role.
- Experience of working front of house is essential.
- Technically minded with an ability to learn fast along with the ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel in databases.
As the successful Client Services Coordinator, you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum. In addition, you will be entitled to a range of benefits, including participation in a cycle to work scheme and more!
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants; however, we regret that, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be acknowledged.