A quintessentially British luxury retail company are looking to hire a bright Client Relations Administrator to join their head office team in South West London. The family run firm can boast winning multiple awards, a proven track record in producing brilliantly crafted products all made here in the United Kingdom. The company is now internationally recognised selling their products all around the globe.
Are you passionate about the luxury goods market?
Do you have an interest in Social Media?
Are you able to provide excellent customer service to high end clients?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then please see a list of duties that you will be responsible for if successful:
- Answering the telephone – assisting customers with enquiries and orders
- Responding to emails and enquiries from clients
- Fulfilling customer orders and co-ordinating despatches
- Stock checks, ordering and stock control
- Liaising with the factory, couriers and other suppliers
- Updating and maintaining website content
- General office administration using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fulfilment of urgent press and sample requests
- Opportunity for content creation, particularly in writing
- Social media support – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Occasional help with events
- General support to Sales & Marketing teams
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do get in touch with us either via by sending your CV, or calling Upgrade Recruitment. Please direct any queries to Rupert and feel free to call on 02087809922