Business Sales Executive- International Legal Advisers!
Let’s face it 2016 was quite a rubbish year, but those days are behind us and if you’re looking to make 2017 a year to remember then why not set the tone by becoming the newest member of our sales team!
This is an immediate start so when successful you could be in training by the 9th of Jan!
A respected and market leading firm who specialise in providing independent business guidance to SME's across Europe are expanding their team. The successful Sales Executive will be put straight onto the lucrative commission structure! You will be working in a buzzing area with some of the best pubs and restaurants in the City!
The company have offices across a multitude of European & South American countries and have been established for almost a century! They are currently looking to double their business development team ASAP! The office is in a prime central London location and full of friendly, dynamic characters that all have a passion for sales and if that sounds like you, you'll fit right in! the product has a 89% retention rate and is very well regarded in the market.
As the successful sales executive your role will be:
- To contact potential customers by telephone and persuade them to order publication services
- Closing sales, hitting targets and banking commission
- Cross selling the company's innovative products
Ideally you will need:
- Previous telesales experience, preferably in a B2B (Business to Business) environment
- A lively, outgoing personality and tenacious “go getter” attitude
- Confident telephone manner and clear telephone voice
- Ability to communicate with high-end, professional clients
You will receive fantastic training and on-going support, the chance to build a large client base with all leads provided for you. Upon joining, you will be placed on the lucrative commission structure (£12-£18 per sale!) and receive a very competitive basic pay of £8.00-£9.50 per hour (incl. holiday play).
You will also receive a 6% pension contribution, private healthcare and 24 days annual holiday upon going permanent.
If you feel like you're right for this role please contact Liam @ upgrade recruitment . co . uk