*Business Development Manager *£55,000 Basic + Comms, Realistic 1st Year OTE £85,000 *Coolest Offices in Town with Breath-taking Rooftop Workspace
Are you a target driven Business Development Manager who is a hunter and a closer? Are you a Business Development Executive looking for your next step up? Well, if this is you and you have a track record in smashing revenue targets then we want you to be our new Business Development Manager!
This is your chance to join an award-winning business, where you can grow & develop… and of course make loads of money doing it!
As the successful Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Growing the new business portfolio through consultative business development strategy
- Closing business through demonstrations, pitches & meetings (Zoom & F2F)
- Hitting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Providing excellent account management to your existing client portfolio
- Updating the CRM with pipeline opportunities and producing sales reports on a monthly basis
- Coordinating with the marketing team in order to open the sales process with prospects
- Pitch & win enterprise level business with C Level Executives
- Attend trade shows in order to win further business
To be successful as the new Business Development Manager you will:
- Have 3-5 years’ worth of Business Development experience ideally at enterprise level
- Have experience working in the digital communications or telecoms sector
- Be a proven sales superstar with a track record of smashing revenue targets
- Have managed long sales cycles of 6-18 months
- Be experienced using and getting the most out of CRM systems
Salary & Benefits:
- £55,000 with 1st Year OTE of £85,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme (competitive), private medical care, health insurance, guest bonuses, amazing offices, 25 days holiday & more!
To apply: I can be reached via email on Liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.