We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join an exceptional company in their lovely offices. This immediate start role is perfect for you if you have 6 months or more of delegate sales or similar experience and now looking for the next step in your career as it will offer fantastic support, training and an opportunity for progression in a professional yet fun environment.
This company are very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events also have international offices which offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for you to progress in the company.
As the successful Business Development Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Sales calls to existing and potential exhibitors.
- Sourcing relevant new business through warm and cold leads.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high and accurate standard on salesforce.
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, operations and finance.
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
As the successful Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in similar sales role.
- A clear understanding of the sales process from opening, discussing and then closing.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential.
- Determined, creative and positive approach to problem solving.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Work calmly under pressure.
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets.
This brilliant role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am. This company also offers lovely benefits such as Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.