Do you love building relationships and talking to people? Are you looking from an exciting new challenge where your existing skills will be put to the test? Do you want to work alongside some of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the country?
Then look no further! We are looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Executive to join an award-winning company in Putney. You will be a lynchpin of the companies continued growth - without you there is no business! As a result you will be fully supported in sourcing and managing both new and existing leads to ensure that everyone in the industry knows your name.
About The Role
As the successful Business Development Executive you will be:
- Developing potential client relationships, agent relationships, and project management relationships on the telephone
- Making appointments and setting up meetings for project developers
- Qualifying and researching targeted companies all over London
- Building a good quality individual database of prospective clients
- Reporting KPI and statistics and attending internal sales meetings
- Recording, tracking and following up on commercial agency leads that are provided
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a commercial B2B sales environment
- Proven track record of building rapport and closing appointments
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Educating and inspiring potential clients to convince them to use a Company’s service
- A pro-active individual who is driven to achieve and exceed targets
- A high level of written and verbal communication
Pay, Hours and Benefits
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30 and in return you will be offered a starting salary of between £25 - £28k and a fantastic, uncapped commission structure. You will also be joining an incredibly lively and sociable company, with regular team days out, sports teams and events to choose from every month.
If you would like to express your interest in this role, please apply directly or give Will at Upgrade Recruitment a call on 020 8780 9922 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org