A leading consultancy based in the West End of London are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. Working in the heart of West London in a fast-paced and buzzy environment as a Business Development Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced but fun team and join a well-established business as it continues to lead the market. This job offers great Working From Home flexibility, embracing the new way of working and allowing for an excellent work/life balance.
Based in smart new offices with excellent transport links, this is a great stepping stone role for someone with experience in a client-facing experience and would be perfect for someone looking to make the next step in their career. As a part of the company’s push to improve work-life balance, this role will let you hybrid-work while earning an excellent salary, with the chance to earn a generous commission too!
As the successful Business Development Executive, the Key Duties are to:
- Call clients and arrange appointments for the company’s field-based Sales team, following up on SEO generated leads.
- Answer inbound calls and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Generate leads, identifying new opportunities, set-up meetings and pitch products and services to build your sales pipeline.
- Follow up inbound leads and outbound campaigns via email and phones within expected timeframes and organising call-backs.
- Organise leads and diary information efficiently and effectively while maintaining accurate records.
- Represent the company professionally and highlight their benefits leading to an increase in appointments booked!
As the successful Business Development Executive, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal; and communications skills.
- A proven passion for hitting and exceeding targets.
- Some experience in Retail or Customer Service would be advantageous.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt your approach to different clients and lead sources.
- Relevant computer skills (in Word, Outlook, Salesforce, and CRM Systems.)
- A positive team player attitude.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, with hybrid-working and a great work-life balance, and offices in West London with a salary of up to £26,000 per year plus generous commission, along with lovely benefits such as Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events! If successful you would start immediately, giving you the chance to jump in and get going!
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.