A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a fast-growing and exciting company in South-West London. This role involves telephoning prospective clients to introduce yourself and the company, whilst appointment-setting for another colleague to visit .Paying a great base salary + commission, this is a B2B role, Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00 only, no evening or weekend work! The role involves;
- Identifying and researching your own prospective clients to call
- Calling target organisations to introduce yourself and the company.
- Appointment-setting and arranging for colleagues to visit your clients.
- Being empowered to develop your own client list and build new client relationships.
- Earning commission on all successful visits booked and earning additional commission on signed deals.
We are looking for a highly motivated ambitious person who, ideally, may have some experience in a client relationship role or who may currently be working in a call-centre or in one of London estate agent and now want a more team-based consultative, less high volume role? If so, this is perfect for you! .You will join a join a dynamic team who are supportive and nurturing with a strong focus on training and development, whilst coaching you in your career. Based in smart offices, 5 minutes from the Tube and London Rail, the company have a very inclusive culture with regular company events, sports teams, themed days out and BBQ’s.
This position will be offered soon, so get your skates on and apply today! Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me call on 020 8780 9922.