Bids Coordinator: Times Top 100 Company!
Have you always dreamed of working for a company that is nationally renowned in its market and has won multiple awards for being such an amazing place to work? Do you have a love for design and admin but have struggled to find a role that combines the two?
Then look no further as you could become the successful Bids Coordinator for a multi-award company!
Established 30 years ago this company is considered one of the most dynamic and innovative in their sector and host a portfolio of huge companies. Additionally they are based in an accessible and quaint area of SW London meaning you’ll finally get a seat on the tube/train!
As the successful Bids Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality tender documents that include all essential information for the project directors, aligned with the brand
- Production of sales documentation in line with the creative brief
- Coordinating sales diaries and meeting schedules to maximise all sales opportunities through pitches and meetings
- Maintain the sales pipeline
- Liaising with external companies and design teams to assist with printing documentation for the company pitch
- Ensuring all purchase orders are up to date
- Maintaining an accurate database of information used in sales proposals
- Helping the marketing team and ensuring all projects are put online
- Using InDesign to produce sales material
- Ad-hoc office duties when necessary
To be successful as the new Bids Coordinator you will need:
- A working knowledge of InDesign is essential
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Office admin experience, preferably in fast-paced environment
- To be a team-player! This is a very social team and you’ll need to be too!
- A driven and tenacious attitude
- A working knowledge of MS Office software
- Experience of working with bids/tenders is ideal not essential
In return you will be offered a salary of £25K-£30K per annum dependent on experience. You will be offered the chance to work in a Times Top 100 Company and join a team of fantastic individuals who work hard and play hard. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30.
If you’re interested in this role please don’t hesitate to contact me: liam @ upgrade recruitment .co .uk it would be great to hear from you!