Upgrade Recruitment are seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to join a company based in an accessible part of West London. The role we are recruiting for is an Appointment Booking Adviser who will be joining the firm’s busy team to maximise and grow the company’s client base.
As our new Appointment Booking Adviser you’ll be responsible for:
- Making phone calls to potential clients and provide information about the company’s services.
- Booking in appointments for the company’s field sales consultants to visit clients and grow the business.
- Following up on calls within expected time-frames and meeting KPIs.
- Organising information in your diary efficiently and maintaining accurate records in database system.
- Arranging call backs to clients and following up on any hot leads.
- You will be representing the company professionally and will need to build up some knowledge in basic legal concepts.
To be successful as the new Appointment Booking Adviser you will:
- You will need to have an excellent phone manner
- You will need to be target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- You must have a positive attitude and be a team player
The job is paying a basic salary of up to £21,000 per annum. In addition to this great salary package, they are also offering commission increasing your salary to £24,000 to £28,000 which is purely dependent on performance. In regards to commission, this is based on the number of secure appointments that have been booked. Also, there will also be full training provided to the Appointment Booking Adviser.
The working hours are from Monday to Thursday 11:30am to 7:30pm and on Fridays it is 11:45am to 7:00pm. You may work on alternate Saturdays in between 9:00am to 1:15pm; this is all equivalent to working 37.5 hours per week.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy@upgraderecruitment.co.uk or call me on 0208 780 9922.