A dynamic, lively and fast paced media company have an exciting opportunity for a like-minded administrator to join the buzzing team. With clients both in the UK and internationally, you will be part of the office team working on tasks to support the different departments and projects they are working on. The company offers amazing benefits including team nights out, excellent Christmas parties, career development and the opportunity to move into other departments as you progress within the company.
- To ensure the smooth running of office and offer support to colleagues so they’re able to effectively and efficiently carry out their roles.
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries at the office (whether on the phone, in person or via email), and ensure they are dealt with in a friendly, helpful and timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support for colleagues as required, particularly relating to month-end, quality management and HR.
- Manage the maintenance of the fleet so that it continues to run safely, smoothly and cost effectively - including making arrangements for servicing, maintenance, and dealing with insurance claims.
- Maintain office supplies, petty cash and stationery and manage office related budgets and costs
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for colleagues as needed
- Maintaining the office and kitchens, arranging any necessary repairs and office laundry
- Book, coordinate and log as appropriate any bookings for taxis and couriers
- Looking after guests and providing refreshments for meetings as required
- Assist with the organising and running of company events
- Open and distribute any post received daily
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good team player
Apply now by sending your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.