A market leading, family-run company are looking for administrative assistants to join their state of the art headquarters in South-West London. The company has been in operation for close to 100 years in the UK and pride themselves on their family brand and strong customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their careers in a well established company who look after their employees. This role offers you the chance to take your first step and progress throughout the company!
As an Administrative Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with email and telephone queries from customers
- Opening, sorting and distributing the daily post
- Updating customer accounts
- Closing or setting up new accounts
- Updating client information and archiving relevant documentation
- Dealing with stock taking and re-ordering when required
- Ad hoc duties
You will also have the following attributes:
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work
Salary and Benefits:
In return you will be offered a salary of £20,000 + 20 days holiday + more!
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:30
For more information contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment by calling 020 8780 9922 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org