A leading well-established organisation is looking for a motivated Administration Assistant to join their fantastic team in Putney. This immediate start role, offering a competitive salary plus benefits is a great opportunity to work for a successful organisation. There are excellent perks with the role including a full training and mentoring development program.
You will be partnering with a range of departments such as, Customer Service, Finance & Management, People Management and Compliance to ensure these departments are running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for you to make a real impact in a leading well-established organisation where you can make the step to take your career to the next level.
As the successful Administration Assistant you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Responding to emails and letters in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing general administration support when required.
- Processing incoming/outgoing post.
- Monitoring office supplies and processing orders accordingly.
- Handling deliveries.
- Maintaining databases.
- Preparing correspondence.
As the successful Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of responding to a large number of emails.
- The ability to letter write to a high standard.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Blogging experience is desirable.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
This amazing role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary with lovely benefits the company offers such as, the opportunity to work from home, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.