Are you an experienced administrator looking for your next role? Do you want to branch out into more of a digital marketing role? Fancy yourself a social media whizz?
We are looking for and administrator/social media assistant to join a world-leading company in Barnes to provide administrative support to the team and manage their website. This role is perfect for someone who has a few years of administrative experience and wants a more digital marketing focused role.
About the Role
As the successful administrator/social media assistant you will be:
- Drafting and sending out weekly email campaigns to all members
- Uploading publications onto the company website and social media accounts
- Managing all aspects of the company website (WordPress) including troubleshooting and liaising with developers to resolve problems
- Implementing all financial and administrative activities in the lead up to the companies 4 international events: invoicing, answering queries, arranging the shipping of materials and updating all relevant databases
- Updating membership database (previous knowledge of Zoho preferred)
- Ad-hoc administrative duties such as posting mail, organising shipments, meeting and greeting clients
- Previous experience within website management/social media is essential
- A strong administrative background
- Experience using Zoho and WordPress is preferred
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Word and Excel
- A flexible working attitude with an ability to get stuck in
Pay, Hours and Benefits
This is a role paying £28,000 pro-rata over a 4 day week as the office is shut on Fridays. The role will become a 5-day week following probation and will come with the related pay rise. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm. You will also receive a company laptop, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and 9% pension allowance!
If you’re interested in the role above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Will at Upgrade Recruitment on 020 8780 9922 or apply directly here!