Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to gain administrative experience and skills? Do you want to be a part of a company that values its employees?
A market leading company in a unique and interesting industry are looking for administrative assistants to join their state of the art headquarters in South-West London. The company prides itself on working with big brands and is renowned for delivering excellent results in all of their projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their careers in a well established company who look after their employees. This role offers you the chance to take your first step and progress throughout the company!
As an Administrative Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
- Assisting with reception duties including monitoring staff attendance
- Processing incoming/outgoing post and franking
- Monitoring office supplies and processing orders accordingly
- Handling deliveries
- Keeping post room and store room neat and tidy
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Acting as Fire Marshal or First Aider, if required
- Maintaining databases
- Booking travel arrangements including transport, accommodation and visas
- Organising meetings and refreshments
- Preparing correspondence
- Liaising with clients, contractors and others by telephone and in person
As the successful Administrative Assistant you will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work
Hours, Salary and Benefits
- In return you will be offered a salary between £20,000 and £24,000 + 28 days holiday + more!
- Working hours are Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly here!