Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to gain administrative experience and skills? Do you want to be a part of a company that values its employees?
A market leading company in a unique and interesting industry are looking for administrative assistants to join their state of the art headquarters in South-West London. The company prides itself on working with big brands and is renowned for delivering excellent results in all of their projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their careers in a well established company who look after their employees. This role offers you the chance to take your first step and progress throughout the company!
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
- Assisting with reception duties including monitoring staff attendance
- Processing incoming/outgoing post and franking
- Monitoring office supplies and processing orders accordingly
- Handling deliveries
- Keeping post room and store room neat and tidy
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Acting as Fire Marshal or First Aider, if required
- Maintaining databases
- Booking travel arrangements including transport, accommodation and visas
- Organising meetings and refreshments
- Preparing correspondence
- Liaising with clients, contractors and others by telephone and in person
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work
Hours, Salary and Benefits
- In return you will be offered a salary between £20,000 and £24,000 + 28 days holiday + more!
- Working hours are Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Jordy at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922!