*Accounts Receivable Assistant *£30,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits *Award-Winning Luxury Goods Company *Working remotely at present to ensure the safety of all their team
This is your opportunity to join a driven and vibrant team as the new Accounts Receivable Assistant! For over 30 years this business has been pushing the boundaries of their market through expert and luxury innovation. You will play a key role in the accounts team and supporting key commercial projects!
As the successful Accounts Receivable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices in line with agreed payment schedules.
- Raising expense invoices whilst updating expense terms.
- Chasing outstanding invoices in line with agreed terms.
- Managing aged debtors and preparing weekly and monthly reporting on balances.
- Co-ordinating invoices and information to send to clients.
- Updating project fee summaries.
- Assisting with revenue reports and cash-flow forecast.
- Balance sheet reconciliations relating to sales ledger and deferred income.
- Bank postings for all money received.
- Prepare monthly VAT Turnover reconciliations.
- Manage and maintain project cash flow.
- Prepare and update contractual project payment schedules.
To be successful as the new Accounts Receivable Assistant you will:
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Have at least 2 years’ worth of AR experience
- Have excellent knowledge of UK & Foreign VAT legislation
- Have excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Ideally have experience using SUN Accounts software
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + some amazing benefits including free lunches, season ticket loan and company bonus scheme & social events!
Please hit apply or email your CV to me at Jim@upgraderecruitment.co.uk & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you. Please note our office phone will not be manned over Christmas, so please email any queries.