*Accounts Payable Assistant with Study Support *Immediate Start *£22k-£25k per annum *Amazing Benefits!
An exciting, innovative and progressive media company have a new requirement for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Working in a busy, supportive and fast paced environment you will be able develop your career taking on more responsibility and completing your professional accounting qualification. The company have modern offices, recently celebrated 20 years’ of trading and offer great benefits.
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing approved invoices on a daily basis
- Weekly payment runs (multi-currency)
- Ensure rent, rates utility bills are actioned on a timely basis
- Reconciling vendor accounts on a bi-monthly basis
- Setting up new vendor accounts in Sage
- Liaising with vendors regarding invoice payment enquiries and discrepancies
- Monitoring cash forecast for payments
- Allocation of direct debit payments to vendor accounts
- Printing off invoices from mail box for all international suppliers
To be successful as the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have experience working in a transactional accounts role
- Have a working knowledge of Sage Accounting Software and Excel
- Be a strong team player who is on-the-ball and flexible approach to work
In return you will receive:
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 with study support
Benefits: 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), Pension, Gym & Yoga, Ride to Work Scheme
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!