A busy, friendly and buzzing company have a new and exciting requirement for an accounts assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits, career development, team night out and genuine progression within the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for an AAT studier or graduate calibre candidate with finance exposure to join an established company who offer career progression, study support and a stable working environment to the successful candidate.
- Monitoring electronic receipts and informing fee-earners and secretaries when funds have cleared
- Posting and printing cheques;
- Preparing the banking paying-in slips;
- Daily banking of cheques and cash at our bank;
- Posting client and office receipts;
- Posting petty cash top-up payments;
- Dealing with queries
- Processing and posting client credit card payments;
- Posting inter-ledger transfers;
- Analysing and posting partner credit card payments;
- Posting supplier invoices and processing supplier payments
- Identifying office credit balances and reporting these to fee-earners; and
- Ideally you will be a graduate or be studying AAT, have experience within a finance department, be able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with high volume transactions. Be articulate verbally and in all written communications, be confident in dealing with both internal and external customers and enjoy working in a team environment. A high level of organisational skills to ensure all role requirements are met is essential.
Salary: £20 000 to £23 000, 28 days holiday, pension and study support.
Please contact Sean on 020 8246 4877 or email@example.com if you're interested in this role.