A leading organisation is looking for an Account Manager to join their buzzy team in wonderful offices, near the river in Fulham. This role offering a fantastic salary of £22K-£25K+OTE plus benefits is great if you are an ambitious individual who wants to make an impact and take the next step in your career.
Responsibilities as the Account Manager will be to manage a portfolio of UK based accounts. If you are confident meeting with clients and have an understanding with experience of sales, this role is perfect for you!
This company are very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and take your career to the next level.
As the successful Account Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and maintain a strong and accurate sales pipeline, from lead-sourcing to closing.
- Grow the customer base and sales territory.
- Ensure that accounts are contacted in a methodical and organised manner to maintain effective relationships.
- Maintain accurate customer records using the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Assist in developing and implementing a sales strategy.
- Build contacts by attending networking events and seminars.
- Visit clients face to face.
As the successful Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least one-year experience in a target driven sales environment.
- Experience of B2B sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £22K-£25K+OTE plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.